Guitar Measuring Spoons with Stand
How could you stand to put a set of these measuring instruments away in a drawer? This listing is for four measuring spoons and display stand.
- The acoustic guitar measures the tablespoon, it's about four inches tall.
- The teaspoon is playing the five string banjo.
- If you need a half teaspoon just reach for the mandolin.
- Rounding out the set is the tiniest and cutest ukulele measuring a quarter teaspoon. It's just over two inches tall.
- The stand itself is six inches wide and about three inches tall.
Cast in pewter and polished to a fine luster. These are made to last, age and use will bring out a rich patina. Dishwasher safe if you don't mind them darkening.
Made and ships from Eugene, Oregon.
Click here to learn about the maker: Roofoos